Woolloomooloo Finger Wharf
The Woolloomooloo Finger Wharf was built from 1910 to 1915 by the Sydney Harbour Trust as part of their large scale plan to re-organise Sydney Harbour’s wharf accommodation. Substantial redevelopment works were carried out from 1997 to 2000 when the wharf was converted to its current hotel, residential and commercial uses. The hotel was recently purchased by Ovolo who re-branded the wharf. Grazi Prada completed this re-branding project whilst working for Lucas Stapleton Johnson & Partners.
As the lead heritage consultant, Grazi was responsible for providing advice for the new fit-out of the entire hotel located inside the building, including responding to builder’s queries, detailing items in areas of high significance and providing feedback on various parts of the proposal. Grazi also worked on the preparation of multiple Heritage Impact Statements and a revised Conservation Management Plan.